Welcome to the The Garage Journal Board forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   The Garage Journal Board > billymade's Profile > Albums

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Some of my tool boxes....
Dang, I can't stop buying used stuff cheap! Buying things at the flea, pawn, and occasionally off the truck is a bad addiction/obsession; I try to rationalize it by saying I get the boxes so cheap.... oh, well! Its not my fault; they are so cheap.... they follow me home! :)
My latest aquisition; early 70's snapon toolbox KRA-396A bought @ the flea for $200... bought it from the original owner!
Nothing to do with tools but this froggie, showed up on my door step after a rare rainstorm out here in the desert! :)
Got this at the pawn; couldn't pass it up! I think I stepped up a little and paid $120 for this one!
A flea purchase; think I paid $12 or so! Built like a tank!
Got this cheap ($120 or so; top/bottom) when I worked at Sears.... very small and cheaply made. It is roller-bearing however...
Got this Bluepoint box at the flea for $75; unfortunately, it had the locking mechanisms torn out of it!
(Mac Tools boxes) Top got at the pawn shop; think I paid $60 or so... had to order new clips for the sliders! They were all gone for some reason....
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)