Thread: Grunge Garage
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 01:41 AM   #5
bczygan

Default Re: Grunge Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogsmart View Post
Dude that's fxxxing scary. I've had a few customer's houses that approached that level of chaos but nothing like this. I think you are doing the right thing in putting your intentions out there. Sorta like going to your first AA meeting and saying, "My name is .... and I have a problem."
Document your progress no matter how small it may be. Post yr pics here. It'll help you keep moving in the right direction. Finally, it may be a little shopworn as a saying but it is true. "Every journey begins with a single step."

More power to ya man, keep us posted
Thanks for the support. Yes, the idea is like announcing you are going on a diet. Then you gotta do something or be embarrassed. Well,....I may be a little past embarrassed!
But I know my GJ buddies will help me keep forging along.

When you stop and realize that we are all just somewhat evolved monkeys, then all the stupid things that humans do, seem a lot more in character.

I am OZ, The Great and Powerful!......Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!