Welcome to the The Garage Journal Board forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|08-01-2012, 11:52 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Los Angeles
beefy steel workbenches
Moving soon and need to clear out a couple of larger items... pick up only for these items, obviously.
workbenches - $100/80, with/without casters
- two identical units
- one with casters (one is wobbly) - $100
- one without casters (top has a few holes from mounting drill press and grinder) - $80
- 48"W x 30"D x 37-1/2"H (32-3/8"H, without casters)
- made with 3" square tubing and 2" angle
- shelf/top layered with MDF and smooth whiteboard surface
card file cabinet - $110
- great for small parts storage!
- very sturdy
- formerly used by McDonnell Aircraft (at least that's what a found punchcard read!)
- overall dimensions - 19"W x 28-5/8"D x 52"H
- inside drawer dimensions - 7-1/2"W x 27-5/8"D x 3-3/4"H
- removable drawer sections
- adjustable divider/support
- good condition overall
- small dent on bottom
- one drawer sled has a broken bearing (still works fine for lightweight items)
Last edited by aosty; 08-03-2012 at 02:57 AM.